1) GENERALLY ABOUT PROJECTIONS
- Orthogonal Projection
- Parallel Projection(Axonometric)
- Central Projection
2) METHODS OF REPRESENTATIONS
- Representation on two planes ( Method of Gaspard Monge )
- Method of Projections with elevations
- Reference on different methods of representation
3) APPLICATIONS OF THE METHODS
- Polyhedrons and curved surfaces are represented using the above methods.
- Representation of geometrical objects with the methods of representation on paper or a computer screen
- Transformation of the representation of an object to another means of representation
- Sections of solids and surfaces
- Applications of methods of representation on real problems that occur on practicing the profession of Civil Engineer.