Civil Engineering Department has five Laboratories:
- Reinforced Concrete Laboratory
- Soils Mechanics Laboratory.
- Strength of Materials Laboratory.
- CAD Laboratory.
- Surveying Laboratory
The Department collaborates with four Laboratories:
- Quality Control and Technology of Construction Materials Laboratory
- Hydraulics Laboratory
- Physics Laboratory
- Mathematics Laboratory
Two new Research Laboratories were establish in 2015 in the Department of Civil Engineering:
- Civil Engineerings Structures Laboratory
- Urban and Architectural Design Laboratory